Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Brush Review number 2!

Hey everyone!

In my last blog I mentioned the new brush set I got, which is the Real Technique Core Collection brush set, I finally got around to using them.

I used the Foundation brush and the concealer brush.  I absolutely love them, these brushes are so soft and CHEAP! Honestly they don't feel like cheap brushes at all, and that's probably one of my favorite things about them. You can buy them at Walmart and Ulta, as far as I know, I had to buy my online through walmart because no store near me carried them, so be sure to check first before you go in, you can easily check online.. Anyways I think I payed like $17.98 for them which isn't bad at all if you do the math it's roughly $4.50 for a brush.

I highly recommend these brushes if you don't want to spend a lot on your brushes! Great quality for a great price!

♥T

No comments:

Post a Comment