Thursday, February 21, 2013

Red Lipstick

Hey guys!

I had to go to Walmart to do a little shopping so I thought I'd pick up a new red lipstick while I was there.. My original Red lipstick I have is more of an orange red, so I picked up what I thought looked like a blue red.  The blue red makes your teeth look more white, while the orange tint makes your teeth look more yellow (Learned from a Kandee Johnson video!).

So the first red lipstick (the one that's a little too orange for me) is from Wet n Wild's Fantasy Makers collection, number 11142 Geisha's Kiss.  I don't have any pictures of this one, though.  I still love this lipstick, but it's not going to be my first pick.

The new one I just bought is from Wet n Wild, number 552A Just Garnet. This one cost me about $1.47 I believe.  I love them because they're lipstick is always super cheap and most the time under a dollar, or two.

You can't really tell the color that well, but I did my best at capturing it! I couldn't get the picture of the bottom (The number and name) to upload so sorry that's missing.









Thanks for reading! :)
♥T

No comments:

Post a Comment