Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nail polish!

I know I said my next post would be a what's in my shower, but I got busy and I'm not home right now.
I found an amazing polish though!!! Orly!! I love it! It goes on amazing, it dries super fast and so far it hasn't chipped. Lets see how long this lasts! May just be my new love! Right now, I'm wearing GumDrop on my fingernails and Shockwave on my toe nails! I loooove it!! Don't mind my ugly toes, I didn't clean up the excess paint around my nails. I have 2 coats on my toes, which I don't know if you can tell, but it almost needs 3 coats, I have 2 coats on my fingernails and it seems to be perfect! Goodness I just love this nail polish haha!

<3 T

Disclaimer: this is not a sponsored blog, I am not getting paid to tell you how much I love this product, I just love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment